Author Topic: Dalton O'Dalton or O'Daltuin  (Read 6415 times)

dalsap

Dalton O'Dalton or O'Daltuin
« on: 29 April, 2010, 11:43 »
Hello

do you have any knowledge of a Seamus Dalton or O'Dalton or O'Daltuin -that would have travelled to the UK and had a wife ,or girlfriend called (Linda) or Lorraine Carbery that travelled to the UK and then onto Europe? the story as I have been told that they was travelling in a converted bus or something!

It’s a strange request to say the least- my wife’s birth name is Natasha Stacy O’Daltuin- her mothers maiden name was Carbery –(Linda we believe ) Sadly she did not know either parent–her father would have been Seamus- I cannot find any mentions to a Seamus O’Daltuin anywhere or any O’Daltuin or Dalton I have checked on ( Ancestry.com , google ,facebook etc–the only mention I can find is the one from a website that is in mullingar in Ireland !

Does anyone hold any information do you know anything of the O’Daltuin family from Mullingar of of another Seamus O'Dalton or Dalton or O'Daltuin ? – the persons that I am trying to find would have visited London in 1970-1972 and was travelling in a brightly painted -converted bus (which they lived on) to travel around the world or Europe ….new age travelers -hippies or flower people as they would have been called back then ? any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Any help that you can give will me greatly appreciated!

Dalsap