Author Topic: Granville Dalton, McNairy County, Tennesse  (Read 4436 times)

campble

Granville Dalton, McNairy County, Tennesse
« on: 15 January, 2010, 14:32 »
Need information regarding Granville Dalton, d. McNairy County, TN 1880.  Lists father's place of birth as England and Mother's as TN.  Need any info regarding his parents.

Thanks,

Lisa Dalton Campbell
Lisa@Campbellnet.com

Jerry Dalton

Re: Granville Dalton, McNairy County, Tennesse
« Reply #1 on: 14 March, 2013, 15:32 »
hi lisa my name is jerry dalton .my grandfather was johnny granvill dalton he was born an raised in mcnairy co. tn. records show he attened school up to the 6th grade in Corinth ms. his father s name wasjames thomas,also of mcnairy co. james s fatheris thomas granvill cencus show him as living there in1870. he died  mar 1880. he was in the 6th ms calvary. his oldest son was granvill jr  jr was in the 11th ala. calvary.  my grandfather john granvill move to layfatte co. ms when he married my grandmother,anne pearl starnes.they an most of my kin are buried in shiloh bapt. church cem. in layfette springs ms don t know if you are kinbecause the is two sets of  Dalton in corinth. my dadys aunt katy who live to106yrs lived in corinthmost of her lifesays we are of the irish bunch. if this is any help to you please contact me @  jerrydalton929@hotmail.com. have a nice day